UKRAINE – forthcoming opinion – online meetings
16/02/2021 - 17/02/2021
In the framework of the preparation of the draft opinion on the draft law on political parties of Ukraine, joint on-line consultations of the Venice Commission and OSCE/ODIHR rapporteurs and experts took place on 16 and 17 February 2021.
The rapporteurs met with:
• the Chairperson of the Parliamentary Committee on Legal Policy and members of the Committee and MPs-members of the working group, established at the Parliament to develop the given draft Law,
• representatives of Ukrainian political parties,
• the Deputy Minister of Justice,
• the Head and staff of the National Agency of Corruption Prevention,
• representatives of the Central Election Commission; international community and civil society.
The draft opinion will be submitted for adoption at the March 2021 plenary session.