18/05/2023 - 19/05/2023
Tbilisi - In the framework of the preparation of the final opinion on the draft law “on de-oligarchisation” of Georgia, a delegation of the Venice Commission met with representatives of the following interlocutors:
• Parliamentary majority and opposition;
• Government administration;
• National Security Council;
• Specialised agencies and institutions :
- National Anti-Corruption Bureau
- National Commission of Communications
- Financial Monitoring Service
- National Bank;
• Public Defender’s Office
• International community and NGOs.
The draft final opinion will be submitted for adoption by the Venice Commission at its 135th plenary session (Venice, 09-10 June 2023).